The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"X" means mind your own business
(10-29-2021, 09:58 PM)k.d. Wrote: Why do you need them [passports]?

??

n t
Quote:In modern day, passports are an[b] essential object for foreign travel[/b]. At a basic level, they are a document including details such as your name, date of birth, address, and photo. These are used to confirm your identity and the details are entered into online databases whenever you enter or leave a country.
93. Why Do We Need Passports to Travel?: A history of the passport! (English Vocabulary Lesson) – Thinking in English
I know, it is hard for you to say "IDENTIFICATION".

Imagine there was a kidnapping and the police were putting out an APB. This is over the alert: "There has been a kidnapping, the victim is X, 5'8" tall with light brown hair Last seen in a van (no color, make or model given except it is an X, last seen driving down X. Suspect is X, 5'9" with blonde hair." That'll git R dun.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Yes, for ID.

But I have yet hear an APB describing someone's genitals. You could make yourself look like a women in about 10 mins.
You hear an Amber Alert and the first thing you think of is pussy?  You are one sick bastard.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 01:29 PM)k.d. Wrote: You hear an Amber Alert and the first thing you think of is pussy?  You are one sick bastard.

So then I assume an Amber Alert makes you think of cocks ?, that's creepy and sick.

Normal people think of a poor kid in the hands of a dangerous assailant and what they personally would do if they encountered them. They would not think of first checking between the assailant's legs.
Quote:But I have yet hear an APB describing someone's genitals.
Why is that? Oh, I know... they don't stupidly say X they say male or female. You fuckers and this nonsense is so unbelievably stupid it is almost incomprehensible.

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 03:53 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:But I have yet hear an APB describing someone's genitals.
Why is that? Oh, I know... they don't stupidly say X they say male or female. You fuckers and this nonsense is so unbelievably stupid it is almost incomprehensible.

If the dude was born male and looks and acts like a female, what would be the best way to ID him to the public ?
You fuckers and this nonsense is so unbelievably stupid it is almost incomprehensible.

― Voltaire
I wish I could say your desire for central government crackdown on individual liberties was incomprehensible. But it is not, Stalin and Hitler shared your views.
There is no such thing as an X person. 

You are the centralized government vaccine mandate person which is definitely a Hitler/Stalin thing.

― Voltaire