The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden & Drone Club v Trump
F U, you know exactly what it was. Killing innocent people with malice and forethought. You are such an asshole it is unbelievable, you warmongering prick.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-14-2021, 10:25 AM)k.d. Wrote: F U, you know exactly what it was. Killing innocent people with malice and forethought. You are such an asshole it is unbelievable.

As a courtesy I posted a bio of the OAN fired Qanon conspiracist, racist, anti semite, white genocide-ist where you got your information from. I thought it would provide an out for you. And this is how you thank me ?

You didn't read the Times, obviously. Posobiec thanks folks like you for that.

BTW there was no mention of malice in the NYT article.

I never known such a child as you who does not have the capacity to admit error, or at least shut up about it.

Speaking of child. Newspapers are written at a 5th grade reading level. I am hoping you don't need someone like Posobiec to read it for you.
Are you so stupid or retarded you don't realise a fucking drone strike is done with malice and forethought.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-14-2021, 10:57 AM)k.d. Wrote: Are you so stupid or retarded you don't realise a fucking drone strike is done with malice and forethought.

Are you too stupid or retarded to understand the irrelevance that statement is to your claim ?

Changing the subject does not absolve a lie. Admission might. But as I said, it's not anything you are capable of.