The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DipShit
You've been listening to Fauxchi  too long. And guess what, half the country doesn't want the jab. Why would anyone ever trust the government, especially in the healthcare field since they've screwed it up since Day 1.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
So you think those who got the jab wouldn't want others to get it ? That makes zero sense.
Why should they even care - they're vaccinated and told to wear a mask.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-31-2021, 01:30 PM)k.d. Wrote: Why should they even care - they're vaccinated and told to wear a mask.

Virtually nobody wears a mask where I live. Those vaccinated want normalcy.
Try to keep up.

― Voltaire
(07-31-2021, 09:39 PM)k.d. Wrote: Try to keep up.

Why should the vaccinated care, you ask ? Because if some dipshit unvaccinated person saunters into bar with Covid and the bar has to shutdown, it effects everybody
Quote:Because if some dipshit unvaccinated person saunters into bar with Covid and the bar has to shutdown, it effects everybody
Oh, so you admit you can get the jab, wear a mask, drink bleach and still be vulnerable. Gee, that's what I've been saying for months and months and months.

― Voltaire
(08-01-2021, 04:11 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Because if some dipshit unvaccinated person saunters into bar with Covid and the bar has to shutdown, it effects everybody
Oh, so you admit you can get the jab, wear a mask, drink bleach and still be vulnerable. Gee, that's what I've been saying for months and months and months.

I personally don't feel too vulnerable. But this isn't about me.
Good, then shut up.

― Voltaire