The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Censorship
CENSORED: CDC Records Almost 12,000 DEATHS in 7 Months Following COVID-19 Injections
https://theduran.com/censored-cdc-record...njections/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I'm confused, I couldn't find anything in the VAERS site that verifies your antivaxxer's contention.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/
I'm sorry you couldn't find it. That's why the Duran did it for you.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-19-2021, 10:32 AM)k.d. Wrote: I'm sorry you couldn't find it. That's why the Duran did it for you.
It sounds like an admission that you don't care about facts. Duran did source the vaers site knowing full well it's lap dog fans don't have whereforall to check it.

It's too bad. People need to be aware of the risks of all medicines and procedures. But anti-vaxxerism is a political movement. They do the people truly concerned about medicine and safety a huge disservice.
How soon you people forget your battle cry of "it's my body".

― Voltaire
(07-19-2021, 11:19 AM)k.d. Wrote: How soon you people forget your battle cry of "it's my body".

I'll let you know next time I am forced to submit to a vaccination ( or forced not get a vaccination). You do the same. When that happens we can pick up on your silly and disingenuous analogy argument.
In the first place IT IS NOT A VACCINE!

― Voltaire
It's a vaccine.
Okay, if you are that stupid go ahead and believe.

― Voltaire
(07-19-2021, 08:56 PM)k.d. Wrote: Okay, if you are that stupid go ahead and believe.

It doesn't matter what I believe. Our language is determine by usage, period. There is no word governing board. The word "vaccine" is commonly acceptable and used universally by both medical professionals and layman for the mRNA shot.

COVID vaccines are vaccines.