The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audits Ain't Over
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tuck...0-election
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Update from AZ
https://ktar.com/story/4570537/arizona-s...-thursday/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
During Thursday's Arizona Senate hearing, auditors revealed that Maricopa County has refused to turn over necessary items - including routers, chain-of-custody documentation, and images of mail-in ballots. What's more, 11,326 voters mysteriously appeared on voter rolls after the election, and 74,000 ballots were reportedly received but have no records to back them up.

― Voltaire
Another day another conspiracy.

I don't hear anything different then we've heard since before the election
Quote:I don't hear anything different then we've heard since before the election
WOW! You heard this before the election?

― Voltaire
(07-15-2021, 07:49 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I don't hear anything different then we've heard since before the election
WOW! You heard this before the election?

DOJ Allows Election Fraud Cases Before Voting | The Crime Report
Not what is going on here.

― Voltaire