The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slave History Forgotten
Quote:The article was not about slavery.
Quote:It was about CRT phobia,
Quote:Juneteenth
Quote:his racial insecurity.
Quote:Your statement was a bald-faced lie
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
are you ok ?
Obviously, what I was saying was that when a post is so blatantly ridiculous and nonsensical, there is nothing to say.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-24-2021, 04:06 PM)k.d. Wrote: Obviously, what I was saying was that when a post is so blatantly ridiculous and nonsensical, there is nothing to say.

Quote:Why don’t history teachers include this in their curriculum? You know why! How can they demonize white people and divide us racially and if they taught the truth? What reason would they have for teaching the commie Critical Race Theory? How can black people demand reparations if you know thousands of black people owned slaves as well? How can they propagate the myth of “systemic racism” if we were all just allowed to get along?

I pretty much listed just what the author said in his concluding paragraph.
Please go see a mental health professional if you think even remotely your paragraph resembles what the author was saying.

― Voltaire
(06-24-2021, 08:17 PM)k.d. Wrote: Please go see a mental health professional if you think even remotely your paragraph resembles what the author was saying.

For someone who likes to play the game of grammar police on the internet ( often wrong), you would think he would understand the very elementary basics of essay/article structure. Namely the purpose of a "conclusion". Look it up if you wish.

But no doubt you will insist that the article was just a random musing with no application to current events, and that no opinion was being presented. Who knows, you never did comment yourself on the article.
The concluding paragraph is composed of 5 questions for the reader to consider. Include me out of anymore of your ridiculous nonsense on this thread.

― Voltaire
(06-25-2021, 10:20 AM)k.d. Wrote: The concluding paragraph is composed of 5 questions for the reader to consider. Include me out of anymore of your ridiculous nonsense on this thread.

Yes.

About commie CRT. White insecurity, reparations, and myths of systematic racism. None remotely related to the history of blacks owning slaves.