The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truther King
there are no forensic audits so far
https://rumble.com/search/video?q=forensic%20audit
Tell that to Arizona.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-21-2021, 05:19 PM)k.d. Wrote: https://rumble.com/search/video?q=forensic%20audit
Tell that to Arizona.

I think the majority of Arizonians would agree with me. I'd love another audit. Nothing remotely resembles an audit happening now.

It was commissioned by partisans, performed by partisans with no election experience and paid for by partisans. We knew the results before it began. 

The Ninjas were contracted to return a predetermined result. They have no choice but to declare Trump the winner, their livelihood depends on it. They have 4 or 5 future jobs waiting for that result.
Gee, that's weird, Dems have done nothing but stomp, scream, and fight tooth-n-nail every and any attempt at audits when they could have simply called for them their ownselves. Guess they ain't as smart as you.
BTW, where are those mountains of evidence?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-21-2021, 07:10 PM)k.d. Wrote: Gee, that's weird, Dems have done nothing but stomp, scream, and fight tooth-n-nail every and any attempt at audits when they could have simply called for them their ownselves. Guess they ain't as smart as you.
Well they won a close election, would you want an audit if Trump won ?

But there were audits of sorts in every swing state, none changed the results.

Aside from that, apparently the only qualified forensics auditors are crackpots, insurrectionists and MAGAsters. Go figure.
Where are those mountains of evidence?

― Voltaire
(06-21-2021, 09:48 PM)k.d. Wrote: Where are those mountains of evidence?

Of what ?
From your thread and HP:

Quote:
Carlson has also repeatedly denied that white supremacists and other extremists, like the Proud Boys, played a significant role in the riots, even though there are mountains of evidence proving otherwise.
Where are the mountains of evidence?

― Voltaire
https://www.bing.com/search?q=evidence%2...BEFF10C283
Wow! 3 videos. I'm waiting for the 1,400 hours of video Capitol Hill is hiding.

― Voltaire