The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truther King
(06-20-2021, 03:15 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:The original report, published by Revolver News and then amplified by Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, documented ample evidence of FBI infiltration of the three key groups at the center of the 1/6 investigation — the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters — and noted how many alleged riot leaders from these groups have not yet been indicted. While low-level protesters have been aggressively charged with major felonies and held without bail, many of the alleged plot leaders have thus far been shielded from charges.

Was this supposed to be evidence or something ? LOL  If so, what ?
Troll.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-20-2021, 06:32 PM)k.d. Wrote: Troll.

Give up ?

You, like your truther heros can't find evidence. Should make wonder why you are called a "truther".
Rather be a 'truther' than any of the known liars in the FBI.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-20-2021, 07:22 PM)k.d. Wrote: Rather be a 'truther' than any of the known liars in the FBI.

That's a classic !

The FBI hasn't said diddly squat about Jan 6. Yet they lie about something ? LOL
We'll see who laughs last.

― Voltaire
(06-21-2021, 09:34 AM)k.d. Wrote: We'll see who laughs last.

If that's important to you, fine.

But you seem to be admitting, with that comment, that nothing has happened , YET. Which was the whole point of my post.

We both know what the FBI is capable of. Do you think you got the "last laugh" your with insistence that 9/11 was an inside job ?
Over 31/2 years of lies and investigations of Trump and we got a bigly nothing by the FBI. But keep trolling.

― Voltaire
(06-21-2021, 12:35 PM)k.d. Wrote: Over 31/2 years of lies and investigations of Trump and we got a bigly nothing by the FBI. But keep trolling.

Not much to do with yours and Carlson's Jan 6 trutherism topic.

Kinda hard to troll my own thread. But if I could, I would have say that I have been on-topic throughout the thread.
From your thread and HP:

Quote:Carlson has also repeatedly denied that white supremacists and other extremists, like the Proud Boys, played a significant role in the riots, even though there are mountains of evidence proving otherwise.
Where are the mountains of evidence?

Oh, and what did the FBI do with the actual mountains of evidence with Hunter's laptop, emails and payoffs?

And what if those forensic audits from the election prove fraud. You'll just deny it.

― Voltaire