The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice Thomas: Inexplicable
Quote:The U of Florida link in particular provides a buttload of cases where the application of the so called "Independent State Legislature Doctrine" failed or was deemed non-applicable. PRECEDENT.
Since you know all this why not point to the pages and paragraphs that overrule the Constitution.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The Constitution can't be "overruled" silly child
What happened to your 'precedent'? And yes it can, that's why there are amendments.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-23-2021, 04:45 PM)k.d. Wrote: What happened to your 'precedent'? And yes it can, that's why there are amendments.

Precedent does not change effect the Constitution.

One more time

1. an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
So all your nonsense was for naught.

― Voltaire
There is no words for your childishness.

Edited for clarity
Your subject (plural) and verb (singular) don't match, which is something you learn in grade school; hence, the childish one is you.

― Voltaire
It's truly pathetic for you that your life revolves so deeply around this place. I feel sorry for you. Normal people don't spend time with such triviality, yes triviality, in a place like this. Precise grammar is NOT needed nor used. Frankly, people shouldn't have the time to worry about it.

My second grade English teacher would have smacked my head with a ruler for not using quotation marks and would have flunked me for constantly plagiarizing other people's words. Plagiarization is not tolerated in any setting. Do you understand that ?

BTW "No" is an adverb, not a verb. And because I'm such a swell guy, I will correct your grammar from your previous post (corrections in CAPS)

You wrote : So all your nonsense was for naught.
Should be: So {COMMA} all OF your nonsense GOES for naught.
Quote:BTW "No" is an adverb, not a verb
Your sentence:[There is no words for your childishness.]

Corrected:[There ARE no words for your childishness]

I find it amusing that you can't write a simple sentence but want to make an insane legal argument that doesn't exist. Don't you find that laughable, too?

― Voltaire
(02-24-2021, 09:44 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:BTW "No" is an adverb, not a verb
Your sentence:[There is no words for your childishness.]

Corrected:[There ARE no words for your childishness]

I find it amusing that you can't write a simple sentence but want to make an insane legal argument that doesn't exist. Don't you find that laughable, too?

You said "no" was a verb. You have issues with grammar and writing as I pointed out. And you ignorantly and inexcusably steal other people's work. If your immaturity requires that you point out such off topic frivolities, you should at least try to follow your rules. Such as they are.

Speaking of topic:
Who was making a legal argument ? You seemed to have ended up arguing with yourself about something. And with your usual incessance (childishness)