The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phuc Phauxci
Dictator Fauci Declares — You can now hug your family members, but only if you’re vaccinated!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/di...accinated/

Here you go. I didn't want anybody to think you actually authored such claptrap.

Your welcome !
This is your health expert that you listen to and fawn over his every word.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Maybe, but I don't have to worry about the misrepresented headline, because it is false. Sorry that you've been misled into not hugging your family this past year, maybe they didn't mind it so much though.

BTW that precise false headline was on numerous websites. And to think you folks get all whiney about censorship ?
It seems that you can find desired words of wit and wisdom all over the place.
That is not a false headline. Watch the video, he says it on there.

― Voltaire
I did and he didn't. Provide the quote and context that you think your masters meant when they made the false inference.
That's exactly what he says at between about 3:40 - about 3:58.
 If you don't think that's what he's saying, you tell me what he's saying, because that is exactly what I heard him say.

― Voltaire
"someone who has not lived with you"
"A member of your family"

― Voltaire
It's different.