The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Phone Conversation
You know Democrat Stacey Abrams lost in GA and never conceded, right?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Yes and I didn't know that until recently. I wonder why ? It's not that I don't pay attention to these things. She went on quietly and was almost personally responsible for the defeat of Donald Trump in the 2020 election. Trump should be that productive .Trump could show the class Abrams didn't. They both should concede.
She was part of the collusion against a sitting president.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-05-2021, 01:22 PM)k.d. Wrote: She was part of the collusion against a sitting president.
I assume so. Her and 80M other Americans.
Anyone who seriously believes 80 million people voted for Biden is deaf, dumb and a blind flat-Earther.

― Voltaire
(01-05-2021, 01:47 PM)k.d. Wrote: Anyone who seriously believes 80 million people voted for Biden is deaf, dumb and a blind flat-Earther.
Nevertheless. They are the numbers. To the best of my knowledge, they are the ONLY numbers. If you want links you could probably get a few pages of them.

Maybe you have numbers ?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PuzND2dIuJyn/

― Voltaire
I didn't see that guy in his parents basement mention anything about Biden vote numbers
Could be because this is the election going on today in GA.

― Voltaire
(01-05-2021, 02:41 PM)k.d. Wrote: Could be because this is the election going on today in GA.
Naw. I think it's just due to a overloaded conspiratorial gene.

I don't think the Chinese-Iranian Deep State Overlords would worry about 4 votes in 3 predominately Republican counties.