The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video in GA
I consider sworn affidavits evidence. I consider impossibilities impossible. I consider anything that defies common sense as a lie. I consider both national Democrats and Republicans silence on this as either traitors or willing to let the republic go down the tubes.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Sworn affidavits can be evidence. But not the ones that are speculative, guesses and/or hearsay. That is a what a majority of the ones I've read seem to be. Poll workers take oaths too.

COVID obliterated norms. There are explanations for anomalies for those who will listen.

The use of the word "traitors" to describe multitudes of Americans is just the gratuitous rabble rousing that I mentioned in the other thread
Quote:There are explanations for anomalies for those who will listen.
If you are listening the anomalies are from cheating.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-04-2020, 10:36 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:There are explanations for anomalies for those who will listen.
If you are listening the anomalies are from cheating.
What cheating ?
You didn't see the video?

― Voltaire
(12-04-2020, 11:15 AM)k.d. Wrote: You didn't see the video?
Couldn't tell. We only saw what we were allowed to see. We were only told what we were allowed to hear.

Plus the verdict Rudy made for you was without context, corroboration, cross examination or adjudication.
Quote:Couldn't tell.
What couldn't you tell?

― Voltaire
Nothing. Everything I was allowed to see was controlled by partisans who were not in the room.
That was the Atlanta Hawks CCTV.

― Voltaire
(12-04-2020, 01:23 PM)k.d. Wrote: That was the Atlanta Hawks CCTV.
Only the part we were allowed to see.