The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What else is needed ?
A hand count. I suspect this will not satisfy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-d...mp-georgia
Didn't watch the press conference, I guess.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-19-2020, 09:16 PM)k.d. Wrote: Didn't watch the press conference, I guess.
About 20 minutes. But I did read about the commie conspiracies in Atlanta. Is that it ?
I keep forgetting - you don't think there is ever election fraud.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-20-2020, 09:44 AM)k.d. Wrote: I keep forgetting - you don't think there is ever election fraud.
Only when Hugo Chavez, Hillary, and Geo Soros conspire. LOL
You hit the nail on the head and didn't even know it.

― Voltaire
(11-20-2020, 11:00 AM)k.d. Wrote: You hit the nail on the head and didn't even know it.
I know I hit it precisely on the head. The only surprise is that is took this long to blame Venezuala.
Sure, there were never any conspiracies against Trump.

― Voltaire
(11-20-2020, 11:14 AM)k.d. Wrote: Sure, there were never any conspiracies against Trump.
Nope. This time in 2016 the transition was fully up and running. Obama and Trump had already met weeks ago.
Russia, Russia, RUSSIA!!!

― Voltaire