The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nucking Futz Dem
“House Budget Committee chair Rep. John Yarmuth (D-KY) called Sunday for a ban on teenagers wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ (MAGA) hats…” In his words:
“I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on. They seem to be poisoning young minds.
“…This is a direct result of the racist hatred displayed daily by the President of the United States who, sadly, some mistake for a role model.”

I hate to make blanket statements against an entire group but since 2016 I haven't herd anything from Democrats that wasn't either insane or a lie.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It's disheartening to see that type of apparel on our youth. Youth use to be focused on idealism. There is nothing idealistic about MAGA per se. MAGA simply represents blind deference to a person. Plus, I've always associated that hat with easily fooled grizzeled old farts and fat women.

I can't help taking Yarmouth's statement that he was joking at face value
This moron was not kidding, he's from Kentucky where this guy goes to school.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-2...out-tribal
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire