The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump rape case
(10-27-2020, 02:16 PM)k.d. Wrote: There is no way he raped her in the dressing room of a fancy schmanzie clothing store on 5th Ave.
He's Donald Trump.

What I find a little hard to believe is that someone would drop their computer off with a stranger and forget to pick it up. Especially one with alleged confidential and compromising information. And this stranger just coincidentally has connections to an operative who sole purpose is to dig up dirt on his dad. That's what I can't get my head around. The coincidences seem astronomical.

And most importantly 10 days before the election
Quote:What I find a little hard to believe is that someone would drop their computer off with a stranger and forget to pick it up.
You find it hard to believe someone would take an item to get repaired and the person is not a family friend, but a stranger. And you find it hard to believe a drug addled moron might forget something?

Quote:Especially one with alleged confidential and compromising information.
He is a moron. Watching the videos should make that perfectly clear. Ever seen 'stupid criminals' segments on TV? This idiot could be the poster child.

Quote:And this stranger just coincidentally has connections to an operative who sole purpose is to dig up dirt on his dad. That's what I can't get my head around. The coincidences seem astronomical.
Blame the FBI for not doing their job and the repairman was not an operative, he was a concerned citizen. Is there anyone in Delaware who doesn't know the Bidens are corrupt?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Everybody knows who Biden and Trump are.