The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black China
IT’S HARD TO BE BLACK IN ASIA
According to the esteemed newspaper the Zambian Observer, a 25-year-old Zambian student in China was clubbed to death by four Chinese nationals for dating a Chinese woman.
According to a friend of now-dead Chrispine Mwale:
Quote:I rushed to the scene and only found four Chinese men beating and insulting him that their is no black man allowed to date their people. They insulted him that Africa was too poor and they would not allow black beings to be raised in their country. Despite pleading, they hit him with iron bars and stones until his final breath.
Writing for Outlook India, a black American named Dieperiye Kuku says “India Is Racist, And Happy About It”:
Once I stood gazing at the giraffes at the Lucknow Zoo only to turn and see 50-odd families gawking at me rather than the exhibit. Parents abruptly withdrew infants that inquisitively wandered towards me. I felt like an exotic African creature-cum-spectacle, stirring fear and awe. Even my attempts to beguile the public through simple greetings or smiles are often not reciprocated.
Wow. Sounds like it sucks to be black in Asia. It’s almost like it’d be better to return to Africa.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire