The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lock her up - Good ol fun
(10-19-2020, 09:05 AM)k.d. Wrote: I disagree, he's as partisan as that loser Comey.
I think you are looking for someone partisan since your goal is to bust only Democrats.
Not hardly. I think Bush oughta be in prison, right next to Cheney and the rest, doing hard labor for their war crimes,
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-19-2020, 09:49 AM)k.d. Wrote: Not hardly. I think Bush oughta be in prison, right next to Cheney and the rest, doing hard labor for their war crimes,
Fair enough. You have been consistent on those.

Do you think Trump might be worthy of more FBI investigations ?
Two points:
1.)I don't trust or have any faith in the FBI
2.)We've had over three years of investigating Trump. Personally, I'm sick of it like I'm sick of Covid.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-19-2020, 10:15 AM)k.d. Wrote: Two points:
1.)I don't trust or have any faith in the FBI
2.)We've had over three years of investigating Trump. Personally, I'm sick of it like I'm sick of Covid.
Me too.

But with Trump's record, the FBI would never run out of legitimate things to investigate.
More investigating Trump sounds like a big waste of time. If they got nothing in 3 years, they ain't gonna get anything.

― Voltaire
(10-19-2020, 10:53 AM)k.d. Wrote: More investigating Trump sounds like a big waste of time. If they got nothing in 3 years, they ain't gonna get anything.
True again.

That story seems to play out over and over again. I think Hillary has been the most investigated of all time. Talk about nothing burgers.