The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden's a Sick Bastard
Biden: There Must be No Discrimination Against 8-Years-Olds Who Decide They Are Transgender
https://www.unz.com/isteve/biden-there-s...ansgender/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
There should be discrimination ??

Why would anybody who calls themselves human being want to discriminate against an 8 year old

"There should be zero discrimination" - Biden in Townhall meeting
You are as sick as he is if you think an 8 year-old should have operations and drugs to try to change their biological sex. Letting an 8 year-old make that decision is a vile form of child abuse.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-17-2020, 03:40 PM)k.d. Wrote: You are as sick as he is if you think an 8 year-old should have operations and drugs to try to change their biological sex. Letting an 8 year-old make that decision is a vile form of child abuse.
Didn't see or hear about any drugs or operation.
What in the hell do you think a change of sex involves?

― Voltaire
(10-18-2020, 11:15 AM)k.d. Wrote: What in the hell do you think a change of sex involves?
As little as I know about transgenderism, you know less.

The "truth" about Biden advocating for surgery and drugs for 8 year olds is not a fact, as you apparently admit. One of us must be a Russian plant
So you think an 8 year-old is capable of making such a decision. Allowing that is child abuse. You may as well let the kid smoke crack too.

― Voltaire
What surgery ? What child abuse ?

The questioner was talking about simple respect. Not surgery. What the hell in the article caused you to fantasize about genital mutilation on a 8 year old ?! You're one creepy SOB !
Why in the hell would you respect an 8 year-old who is mentally unstable and wildly confused. My dog deserves more respect. I'd rather be creepy than that phuc dup in the head.

― Voltaire
(10-18-2020, 02:35 PM)k.d. Wrote: Why in the hell would you respect an 8 year-old who is mentally unstable and wildly confused. My dog deserves more respect. I'd rather be creepy than that phuc dup in the head.
I'm happy for your dog. But the alternative for a child could quite likely be suicide.

A child "wildly confused" ? Gee , who would have thunk that could happen ?