The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Cash-For-Ballots' Fraud
'Cash-For-Ballots' Fraud Uncovered In Ilhan Omar's Minnesota District: Veritas
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cash...ct-veritas
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
If it's like the other Vertitas' efforts it will turn into a nothing burger in a day or two.
The point is not about Veritas, it is about "Cash for ballots" fraud.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It's about Veritas who have a penchant for extreme editing of video to match a pre-determined outcome.

If it is election fraud (it might be) then we should see some arrests and convictions. I would hope so, but Veritas doesn't have a track record for that.
It's difficult getting the 'protected class' prosecuted.

― Voltaire
(09-28-2020, 08:33 PM)k.d. Wrote: It's difficult getting the 'protected class' prosecuted.
That's why our jails are filled with "protected" classes
I guess I should have been more specific. The 'protected political class'.

Round II
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/minn...supporters

If anyone thinks MN AG Keith Ellison, the guy who withheld the entire Floyd bodycam video, is gonna do anything, they are out of their cotton-picking minds. He is the biggest and worst criminal in the state.

― Voltaire
(09-29-2020, 10:16 AM)k.d. Wrote: I guess I should have been more specific. The 'protected political class'.

Round II
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/minn...supporters

If anyone thinks MN AG Keith Ellison, the guy who withheld the entire Floyd bodycam video, is gonna do anything, they are out of their cotton-picking minds. He is the biggest and worst criminal in the state.
There's a lot of potential voter suppression for the GOP to pass up.

It seems you are agreeing with me that O'Keefe's purpose was only see his name in the right wing blogs ?
If you commies had any character or morals you'd be publishing these findings.

― Voltaire
(09-29-2020, 11:10 AM)k.d. Wrote: If you commies had any character or morals you'd be publishing these findings.
You have never heard of me ever extolling the morals of any political figure.