The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump abandons the anti choicers
(09-21-2020, 12:29 PM)k.d. Wrote: Just one more issue you are on the wrong side of.
Maybe my opinion is.

But it is fact that the constitution addresses rights of only people. And no where does it remotely apply rights to unviable fetuses.

That's where you folks are lazy. You can make a law. In this case a constitutional amendment, you may note that it's been done before.

Judges cannot make laws !  That, I am absolutely on the right side of.
Quote:Judges cannot make laws !  That, I am absolutely on the right side of.
That's exactly what they did with Roe v Wade.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-21-2020, 12:56 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Judges cannot make laws !  That, I am absolutely on the right side of.
That's exactly what they did with Roe v Wade.
which law ?
The law that said states have no right to make abortions illegal. You've never heard of that law? Look it up so that we can end this idiocy.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
So you agree that there is no law ? Unless you are referring to the 14th amendment, the SC did not make that "law"

States can regulate abortion. And it is in many cases "illegal". Hope you know that, maybe not ?
In which states is it illegal?

― Voltaire
(09-21-2020, 03:23 PM)k.d. Wrote: In which states is it illegal?
Here is current analysis.

https://www.guttmacher.org/state-policy/explore/state-policies-later-abortions

looks like most of them have some kind of ban
I asked you in which states it is illegal. I'm no good at reading whatever that thing was.

― Voltaire
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Well, there's a big fat falsehood.

― Voltaire