The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump abandons the anti choicers
Quote:"We'll Nominate Supreme Court Justice Who Interpret Constitution As Written"

https://theglobalherald.com/news/trump-w...s-written/
Kids, this is why you shouldn't do drugs.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-21-2020, 09:11 AM)k.d. Wrote: Kids, this is why you shouldn't do drugs.
I agree, that recent statement from Trump was a bald-faced lie.

Trump is looking for a judicial activist who will take great liberties with the constitution. It was a campaign promise.
I hope he goes with a strict constitutionalist (which is what he said) that doesn't try to legislate from the bench.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-21-2020, 09:40 AM)k.d. Wrote: I hope he goes with a strict constitutionalist (which is what he said) that doesn't try to legislate from the bench.

Quote:Donald Trump said the overturning of the landmark Supreme Court decision giving women the right to abortion “will happen, automatically,” if he is elected president and gets to appoint justices to the high court.
He pretty much said here he is looking for an activist who will ignore the constitution

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/19/trump-il...-case.html
Please show me in the Constitution where they mention abortion.

― Voltaire
(09-21-2020, 10:04 AM)k.d. Wrote: Please show me in the Constitution where they mention abortion.
Same place it defines life, I guess.

But the "constitutional" subject is not abortion. It's the right to privacy.
You still can't kill someone in the privacy of your own home.

― Voltaire
(09-21-2020, 10:23 AM)k.d. Wrote: You still can't kill someone in the privacy of your own home.
 True.  Even though "someone" is not mentioned in the constitution. It is reasonable to assume "someone" is a "person"
Just one more issue you are on the wrong side of.

― Voltaire