The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's top Libertarian celebrates
NAP is more or less a universally accepted principle. But it is really just another "qualifier" of what constitutes an "individual" right. Unless justice is not a right ???

Repression does not happen "equitably"

You support Trump, Putin and the GOP
Quote:NAP is more or less a universally accepted principle.
Except to BLM, antifa, and the DNC which refuses to condemn violence

Quote:Repression does not happen "equitably"
If everyone is repressed it is equal repression.

Quote:You support Trump, Putin and the GOP
If true, it puts me on higher ground than those that support BLM, antifa, Planned Parenthood and the DNC communist fools.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Everybody has personal exceptions to NAP. You certainly have no problem with gratuitous violence, particularly from cops.

Everybody is not repressed. I'm not, you're not

Again, more "I am but you're not" puffery from someone who is a little insecure about his own libertarianism.
You want law and order you gotta have cops. If people disobey those providing that law and their orders shit is gonna happen - and the disrupters are simply asking for it.

Quote:Again, more "I am but you're not" puffery from someone who is a little insecure about his own libertarianism.
No puffery at all. I am supremely confident that you were the one who voted for the communists Clinton, Gore, Obama and Clinton. That is all one needs to know to decide who is the libertarian.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-10-2020, 12:10 PM)k.d. Wrote: You want law and order you gotta have cops. If people disobey those providing that law and their orders shit is gonna happen - and the disrupters are simply asking for it.

Quote:Again, more "I am but you're not" puffery from someone who is a little insecure about his own libertarianism.
No puffery at all. I am supremely confident that you were the one who voted for the communists Clinton, Gore, Obama and Clinton. That is all one needs to know to decide who is the libertarian.

So it's ok to throw NAP right out the window when it conflicts with government fiat.

You support those "communist's" as I said earlier. That is a fact.
Quote:So it's ok to throw NAP right out the window when it conflicts with government fiat.
Oh, so now you aren't for law and order.

Your last comment is simply you talking out of your ass.

― Voltaire
I am, but it conflicts with libertarianism as I said way back. But law and order is necessary, as well as civil rights, for a free functional society.

Trump is no less communist than the ones you mention.
Quote:But law and order is necessary, as well as civil rights, for a free functional society.
Civil rights is the direct opposite of individual liberty. Craig Roberts explains:

"The great paradox of the civil rights revolution is that instead of enforcing and expanding equality before the law, the revolution created differential rights based on race, gender, and, any day now, sexual orientation. The great liberal revolution, centuries in the making, that brought forth equality in law, has been overthrown. In its place we see rising a new feudal legal order of status-based rights."

― Voltaire
Civil rights WAS the expansion of equality. Was there some other initiative going on in the 60's to achieve the "expansion" of equality ?

Who is Craig Roberts. Do you mean Paul Craig Roberts ?
There was no individual liberty for all before?
Quantify the expanded equality to white men after this Act?
Did we all benefit equally by this Act?

Yes, PC Roberts.

― Voltaire