The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's top Libertarian celebrates
(09-07-2020, 09:19 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Just pointing out an apparent common trait.
What point? All White people are racists?
Not white people. Libertarians. At least chest thumping, holier than thou types in the press and blogs.
I consider myself a libertarian and for the life of me I can't think of one "chest thumping, holier than thou types in the press and blogs". I don't think you know what the small 'l's are all about.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-08-2020, 08:56 AM)k.d. Wrote: I consider myself a libertarian and for the life of me I can't think of one "chest thumping, holier than thou types in the press and blogs". I don't think you know what the small 'l's are all about.
I consider myself a libertarian as well.
There is NOTHING in any post you have ever written that would lead me to believe that. NOTHING!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-08-2020, 11:58 AM)k.d. Wrote: There is NOTHING in any post you have ever written that would lead me to believe that. NOTHING!

Well you took the bait on my " holier than thou" comment. LOL

I believe in individual liberty, a major tenet of libertarian philosophy. There is nothing I posted to suggest I don't.
Not true. Remember the baker who wouldn't bake for the gay couple?

― Voltaire
(09-08-2020, 12:49 PM)k.d. Wrote: Not true. Remember the baker who wouldn't bake for the gay couple?
He would bake a cake, just wouldn't put a depiction of a gay couple on it.

I believe in civil rights as well.
Quote:I believe in individual liberty, a major tenet of libertarian philosophy. There is nothing I posted to suggest I don't.
Quote:I believe in civil rights as well.
Which is it? It is either individual liberty or it isn't.

― Voltaire
I don't believe civil rights and individual rights are mutually exclusive.
Quote:I don't believe civil rights and individual rights are mutually exclusive.
This exactly why you are not a libertarian.

― Voltaire