The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's top Libertarian celebrates
the slaying of a powerful Trumper family

https://www.thedailybeast.com/larry-flyn...s?ref=home
Are you sure Larry is a libertarian?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-01-2020, 02:05 PM)k.d. Wrote: Are you sure Larry is a libertarian?
as much as anybody.
Do you even understand the small 'l' libertarian philosophy?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-01-2020, 08:30 PM)k.d. Wrote: Do you even understand the small 'l' libertarian philosophy?
I do understand the "philosophy".

I don't understand how politicians and commentators, through their actions and hypocrisy, would have the audacity to claim that they are "l"ibertarians.

Flynt, by and large, subscribes to the philosophy as much as anybody. He just doesn't carry the "correct" neo-PC undesirable baggage that the modern day self proclaimed "l"ibertarians carry.
Give me an example. Ron Paul is probably the best known libertarian, today. Use him in your example.

― Voltaire
(09-02-2020, 09:25 AM)k.d. Wrote: Give me an example. Ron Paul is probably the best known libertarian, today. Use him in your example.
As far a "walking the talk" he would probably be legit. Although neutering himself didn't help the cause.

now the baggage: 

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/fact-c...432cfb972/
Typical liberal BS. Everything with you one-trick ponies ends up with you calling someone a racist. It is tiring. Saying a young black thug stealing an old lady's purse that the kid is fleet of foot is hardly racist -except to idiots.

― Voltaire
(09-02-2020, 10:25 AM)k.d. Wrote: Typical liberal BS. Everything with you one-trick ponies ends up with you calling someone a racist. It is tiring. Saying a young black thug stealing an old lady's purse that the kid is fleet of foot is hardly racist -except to idiots.
You asked.

Just pointing out an apparent common trait.
Quote:Just pointing out an apparent common trait.
What point? All White people are racists?

― Voltaire