The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenosha
Quote:Regardless of  what I did.
No, I said do the same thing he did.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-25-2020, 06:25 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Regardless of  what I did.
No, I said do the same thing he did.

I'd be handcuffed and pushed into the cop car.
Would this be before or after you walked away from being in a scuffle with the cops, being tased, and then going to your car to get a gun?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-25-2020, 07:02 PM)k.d. Wrote: Would this be before or after you walked away from being in a scuffle with the cops, being tased, and then going to your car to get a gun?
Everything is pure hope and conjecture.
Quote:Everything is pure hope and conjecture.
No, that is what we know happened on top of the fact there was a warrant out for his arrest.

― Voltaire
(08-26-2020, 08:45 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Everything is pure hope and conjecture.
No, that is what we know happened on top of the fact there was a warrant out for his arrest.
What does the warrant have to do with anything. ?

You say WE know ?  Explain "We"

I don't "know" anything. And you "know" only what you are told.
If you'd watch the video you might know something too.

― Voltaire
(08-26-2020, 09:50 AM)k.d. Wrote: If you'd watch the video you might know something too.
I did. Without the assistance of a play by play commentator telling me what I should see,
As far as I'm concerned, this was simply an act of 'thinning the herd'. If someone has a gun pointed at you telling you to stop, you are dumber than a box of rocks if you don't stop. Maybe next time he'll listen.

― Voltaire
(08-26-2020, 10:11 AM)k.d. Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, this was simply an act of 'thinning the herd'. If someone has a gun pointed at you telling you to stop, you are dumber than a box of rocks if you don't stop. Maybe next time he'll listen.
 I will agree with you on this one. He joins Lavoy Fincum in that Hall of Stupidity.