The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some things are just too easy and sensical
... to the professional victims.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/social...her-people

Quote:A coronavirus alert sign in the United Kingdom reminding people to maintain social distancing also tells them, “Look away when passing other people.”

Quote:This official tax-funded placard from Stockton-on-Tees encourages human beings to treat each other as toxic hazards. Leaving aside the disturbing philosophical and moral implications, surely such behaviour is incompatible with anything resembling a society.
Masks are ridiculous and do nothing.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-22-2020, 10:51 AM)k.d. Wrote: Masks are ridiculous and do nothing.
I wouldn't go that far. I appreciate the goodness of an individual who are thinking of my wellbeing when they wear one.

But asking someone to simply not breath in a stranger's face is really not that tyrannical. Purty easy too.
Quote:I appreciate the goodness of an individual who are thinking of my wellbeing when they wear one.
My well being comes first, if you're afraid, stay in your house.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-22-2020, 12:07 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I appreciate the goodness of an individual who are thinking of my wellbeing when they wear one.
My well being comes first, if you're afraid, stay in your house.
Staying in your house is wise advice. But, also too simple for the professional victims.
Which professional victims?

― Voltaire