The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The story is CNN, period
https://www.rt.com/usa/498059-cannon-hin...urder-cnn/

Never mind that a boy was executed in front of his siblings. The important issue here is CNN.

BTW. I couldn't find anything on RT about this murder either. Maybe it's there but I couldn't find it.
It's really a shame that you 'don't get it'.
RT did a story Aug 12 on this.
This murder was certainly more newsworthy than Trayvon Martin or that idiot in Ferguson, but no MSM reporting of it. Once you ask the Question: WHY? It becomes clear to any thinking person.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The August 12 story was also about CNN and MSM.

But I'm still not buying into the race war.

If your point is that cable news outlets have their own narrative, then I would have to say that you are fricken brilliant.
Broadcast Networks not covering this is the point. We know what cable networks are up to.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-15-2020, 12:26 PM)k.d. Wrote: Broadcast Networks not covering this is the point. We know what cable networks are up to.
This one was particular heinous for sure.

But it was 1 of approx 15,000 that happen annually. So, they have a lot more stories to report on.

So what makes certain people get their undies in a bundle on this one ? Certainly the fact that it was child. But mostly politics, and not the good kind.

It is sad that you and others need to make the family a political football during their grieving period.
How you can be so muddle-headed about this is unbelievable.

― Voltaire
(08-15-2020, 03:02 PM)k.d. Wrote: How you can be so muddle-headed about this is unbelievable.

I know exactly what you are saying. And your point is quite pathetic.

Poor kid gets murdered and folks like worry about MSM, sad.
Quote:I know exactly what you are saying. And your point is quite pathetic.
As I said, if you think this is pathetic, but Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, and George Floyd are not, you are a muddle-headed, non-thinker.

― Voltaire
(08-16-2020, 10:36 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I know exactly what you are saying. And your point is quite pathetic.
As I said, if you think this is pathetic, but Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, and George Floyd are not, you are a muddle-headed, non-thinker.
Don't remember media outlets being the story on those murders.

BTW. Who's the Mr/Ms Ferguson you mention above that got murdered ? Was that black on white or white on black ?
Quote:Don't remember media outlets being the story on those murders.
Of course you don't - BECAUSE THEY COVERED IT AND COVERED IT AND COVERED IT!!!

― Voltaire