The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah, me too
(08-13-2020, 03:22 PM)k.d. Wrote: If the FED can keep central banks, including foreign ones afloat, they can keep us afloat.  Money printer goes BRRRRRRR!

So much for this statement of yours then:

"Who knows how to spend their own money better - the people or the government?"
The point was that the government is stupid. I guess that went right over your head.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-13-2020, 04:13 PM)k.d. Wrote: The point was that the government is stupid. I guess that went right over your head.
The point of the thread was that a deferred tax is still a tax. Nobody is keeping any money via a so-called tax cut, we still owe it. We are just forcing our grandkids to cover our lavish spending.
You are just noticing this thing that has been going on since 1913? Trump just needs to call it 'investing' like Bubba and Obummer.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-13-2020, 04:59 PM)k.d. Wrote: You are just noticing this thing that has been going on since 1913? Trump just needs to call it 'investing' like Bubba and Obummer.
I'm confused or maybe you are.

The actions of Obama, Clinton and Trump don't have anything to do with the FED. The manipulations of the FED do not cause or effect budget deficits.
I have no problem with the FED, per se.