The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology not warranted
But maybe lose the shtick about being the party of low taxes and fiscal responsibility.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rand-paul-...s-spending

Quote:Congressional Republicans should apologize to former President Barack Obama "for complaining that he was spending and borrowing too much," Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., told "Your World" Wednesday.
The only thing Obama (and most politicians) should get from anyone is contempt and disgust.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Of course, he a black muslim Kenyan
I guess you missed the 'most politicians' part.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-06-2020, 12:16 PM)k.d. Wrote: I guess you missed the 'most politicians' part.
I missed it because you didn't say that.
(08-06-2020, 12:33 PM)j.p. Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 12:16 PM)k.d. Wrote: I guess you missed the 'most politicians' part.
No you missed it

Quote:The only thing Obama (and most politicians) should get from anyone is contempt and disgust.

― Voltaire
(08-06-2020, 12:46 PM)k.d. Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 12:33 PM)j.p. Wrote:
No you missed it

Quote:The only thing Obama (and most politicians) should get from anyone is contempt and disgust.
Thanks for correcting. It says something quite different.
No, it says exactly what it says and means.

― Voltaire