The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What took you so long, son ?
Finally our favorite MSM rightwing glamour boy comes clean. And to the delight of his adoring fans. Maybe George Floyd didn't die a torturous death at the hands of the police. Screw the medical determinations.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/04/tucke...d-footage/
I can tell you exactly what took so long. POS Keith Ellison hid the video to railroad the cops. He is an insult to the idea of truth, justice, and fairness. No wonder he was on the DNC. Tucker, as usual, is absolutely correct.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Now that Tucker told you how to feel. You are now also vindicating those cops for their sadistic murder ?
Tucker has nothing to do with my personal opinion and yes, that video (which I saw before Tucker played it) completely changed my mind about those cops. Actually, after reading the autopsy report several weeks ago, my mind was already re-evaluating the role the cops played in his death.

I'm not for cops killing people, but here is an example of a white guy being as stupid as some black guy resisting arrest.
https://ogdaa.blogspot.com/2020/08/your-...f-day.html
The fucking guy deserved it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-05-2020, 11:10 AM)k.d. Wrote: Tucker has nothing to do with my personal opinion and yes, that video (which I saw before Tucker played it) completely changed my mind about those cops. Actually, after reading the autopsy report several weeks ago, my mind was already re-evaluating the role the cops played in his death.

I'm not for cops killing people, but here is an example of a white guy being as stupid as some black guy resisting arrest.
https://ogdaa.blogspot.com/2020/08/your-...f-day.html
The fucking guy deserved it.
I could have predicted this. Folks grasping for anything, anything to justify their wishful thinking. The video shows nothing that would justify 9 minutes in what amounts to a choke hold, 3 minutes of which Floyd was non-responsive.

You are for cop killing.
Quote:You are for cop killing.
Do you read what you write? That is what you, BLM and Antifa are all about. I'm not for killing anyone.

― Voltaire
That chick cop did everything and more to avoid the shooting. She had the maturity to know that a gun always beats a knife in a confrontation, especially when one is trained.
The dude did deserve it. Some might say, had the dude been black, he would have been shot the second he raised his voice.

Floyd was cuffed and subdued before he was murdered.

(08-05-2020, 11:58 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:You are for cop killing.
Do you read what you write? That is what you, BLM and Antifa are all about. I'm not for killing anyone.
Well, you were 2 for 2 in this thread alone. That equals 100% in favor of cops killing people.

Sorry, it's the math.
Quote:You are for cop killing...
Well, you were 2 for 2 in this thread alone. That equals 100% in favor of cops killing people.
You realize that cops killing people and cop killing are diametrical opposites, right.

With the release of that video and the autopsy results, it will be interesting to see what the jury concludes.

― Voltaire
(08-05-2020, 12:24 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:You are for cop killing...
You realize that cops killing people and cop killing are diametrical opposites, right.

With the release of that video and the autopsy results, it will be interesting to see what the jury concludes.
Who knows. I said from the get go that cops will, as usual, walk on this one. I do think Chauvin will get busted for something. Whatever happens, things will get ugly.

This stuff is all evidence the defense has had in it's possession. Prosecutors surely took it into account when they charged the cops.

Quote:This stuff is all evidence the defense has had in it's possession.
From what I read, only Ellison and his people had the video.

― Voltaire