The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist Realtor
Quote:it doesn't mean that other people's lives do not matter as your unequivocally fabricated post stated.
Please point out where in my post it says that. And then please point out in any post, anywhere, about BLM that all lives matter. People have gotten fired from their jobs and have been ostracized for saying 'all lives matter'.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-29-2020, 08:33 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:it doesn't mean that other people's lives do not matter as your unequivocally fabricated post stated.
Please point out where in my post it says that. And then please point out in any post, anywhere, about BLM that all lives matter. People have gotten fired from their jobs and have been ostracized for saying 'all lives matter'.
# 1 Burnley’s captain Ben Mee said he was “ashamed and embarrassed” that anyone in England cares about white lives and that whomever was responsible needs to “come into the 21st century” and realize that white genocide is where it’s at.

# 2 I'll let real black dude splain it to ya. As is it would matter:

Because anyone who says, "All lives matter" or "White lives matter" is only saying it in response to the phrase "Black lives matter." Most of the time, it is an effort to negate #BlackLivesMatter. They're doing it to be antagonistic. In fact, if the people who say, "All lives matter" actually believed it, there wouldn't be a need for #BlackLivesMatter. Plus, there has never been a dispute about whether white lives mattered. History shows that. Statistics show that.

https://www.theroot.com/how-to-explain-b...1790856416

BTW - Mee did not say this. Not even close.

"Burnley’s captain Ben Mee SAID he was “ashamed and embarrassed” that anyone in England cares about white lives and that whomever was responsible needs to “come into the 21st century” and realize that white genocide is where it’s at."

I suppose your Trump genes would not allow you to retract or correct anything
As my Texas buddies say, "He ain't worth shootin'".
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-29-2020, 10:32 AM)k.d. Wrote: As my Texas buddies say, "He ain't worth shootin'".
Can't do it, huh ?