The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder About Cops
I said what I said, "Cops are not your friends."
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-01-2020, 10:23 AM)k.d. Wrote: I said what I said, "Cops are not your friends."
Maybe not mine. But they were your's when they murdered Eric Garner.
I guess when you have nothing you have to resort to making shit up.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-01-2020, 10:47 AM)k.d. Wrote: I guess when you have nothing you have to resort to making shit up.
The Garner thing is true.

You were expecting the cops to defend private property in the riots. How so ?
Quote:You were expecting the cops to defend private property in the riots.
No, I expect cops to stop riots, arrest those who break the law by Breaking and entering, looting, Burglarizing, robbing, causing bodily injury to others and any other crimes that are committed.

Again you are fill of shit about Garner. It's that asshole in Ferguson who got exactly what he deserved.

― Voltaire
Sometimes it's best to stand down. Like in crazed rioting. Unless additional loss of life is ok. If barricades and tear gas don't works the next thing is live bullets.

There is plethora of video to use to effect arrests.

I stand by my Eric Garner comment. You said something to effect of he deserved it, because of his past indiscretions.
Quote:Sometimes it's best to stand down.
That is not in their job description.

Eric Gardner got busted on a petty charge of selling single cigarettes. That was bogus on the cops part and why I say they are not your friends. Like a dumb ass, he resisted. (Everyone needs to pay attention to that song, "I fought the law and the law won." It is absolutely a true fact. Anyway, he had a heart condition and strugglin with the cops was too much for his heart. That's on him. I did not condone anything the cops did.

― Voltaire
(06-01-2020, 03:43 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Sometimes it's best to stand down.
That is not in their job description.

Eric Gardner got busted on a petty charge of selling single cigarettes. That was bogus on the cops part and why I say they are not your friends. Like a dumb ass, he resisted. (Everyone needs to pay attention to that song, "I fought the law and the law won." It is absolutely a true fact. Anyway, he had a heart condition and strugglin with the cops was too much for his heart. That's on him. I did not condone anything the cops did.
I'm not making up my what is in my memory. But will concede the possibility of it's failings. So I will retract and apologize for my Eric Gardner accusations.

I think standing down is the most important thing a cop can do to help diffuse a situation.
What did they diffuse by standing down?

― Voltaire