The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire the Mayor
Quote:When asked if he believes that the incident was murder, Frey replied "I do."
"I'm not a prosecutor, but let me be clear, the arresting officer killed someone. As to the precise charge, I'm not going to get into that."
The mayor then went on to say "he'd be alive today if he were white."
A big middle finger to you mayor. Every study ever done has shown more whites are killed by cops than blacks. And what happens in the white community when these whites are killed? Nothing. No protests and definitely no riots, looting, or burning the town down. These damn out-of-control naygurs are what give all black people a bad name.

The problem isn't white or blacks it is cops.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
he probably would be alive if he were white.

I agree the problem is cops and their "Blue Lives Matter" enablers.
Quote:he probably would be alive if he were white.
That's exactly what the mayor said and why he should be fired for inflaming the blackes even more and pissing of the whites.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-28-2020, 04:28 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:he probably would be alive if he were white.
That's exactly what the mayor said and why he should be fired for inflaming the blackes even more and pissing of the whites.
He was right. I don't think hurting people's feelings were on his mind.

The dude will probably walk, his alleged accessories for sure will walk. So you can rest your mind.
It was an ignorant and stupid thing to say.

― Voltaire
not anymore ignorant and stupid than using this tragedy to make a bigoted rationalization. As if you needed an excuse.
I admit I'm bigoted towards cops.

― Voltaire