The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a knee
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...263193002/

Quote:Government officials and Minnesota locals alike expressed outrage after a video surfaced showing a white police officer kneeling on the neck of a black man and ignoring his pleas for help until first responders put him, unresponsive, on a stretcher.

Not nearly as abhorrent as Colin Kaepernick I suspect.
Must've been white nationalists.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-27-2020, 10:05 AM)k.d. Wrote: Must've been white nationalists.
Could be. I have no knowledge.

Certainly the white nationalists are celebrating. And will cry repression if the cop is prosecuted, which is a long shot.
Quote:Could be. I have no knowledge.
Really? You're the guy who sees Nazis, the KKK, and white nationalists around every corner.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-27-2020, 10:54 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Could be. I have no knowledge.
Really? You're the guy who sees Nazis, the KKK, and white nationalists around every corner.

You may be on to something. They have definitely climbed on their swamps since 2016. It's harder to miss them.
Kinda weird how only left leaning loonies see them.

― Voltaire