The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems heartfelt
Quote:“I sincerely and humbly apologize to everyone, especially to that man, his family,” she told the news station in a phone call. “It was unacceptable and I humbly and fully apologize to everyone who’s seen that video, everyone that’s been offended … everyone who thinks of me in a lower light and I understand why they do.”
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/black-man...fc7b7f3118

We have too many unapologetic white nationalist slime running around and the media is picking on this lady ?
Quote:We have too many unapologetic white nationalist slime running around
We have too many white New World Order Globalists running around and posting on this forum who hate the country of their birth.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
This women came on blockbusters with the White Nationalist bullshit. She later apologized, it seemed legit. Something very unusual in this age. I hope she gets her job back.

Trouble is, the notion of repentance and redemption was only ushered out with Trump and his MAGAmobs.
Clearly you are not a very good judge of people if you can't tell a bitchy psycho-chick from a supposed and imaginary boogeyman.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The chick did the right thing.
She's nutz.

― Voltaire
(05-26-2020, 10:11 PM)k.d. Wrote: She's nutz.
Apologizing is nutty is these times
If she wasn't nutz she'd have nothing to apologize for. She's so nutz they even took the dog away from her.

― Voltaire