The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bill Gates conspiracy primer
(05-13-2020, 06:52 PM)k.d. Wrote: What facts do you dispute?
So far I haven't found any. Is there a source ?
The source is Robert F. Kennedy's written article with the sources he used mentioned in each paragraph.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-14-2020, 08:25 AM)k.d. Wrote: The source is Robert F. Kennedy's written article with the sources he used mentioned in each paragraph.
I detect a sense of shame.

Actually is was NOT RFK's comments. Not that he isn't a kook enough himself.
Quote:Actually is was NOT RFK's comments.
This piece is on literally hundreds of internet news sites. So whom do you contend wrote it?

How many millions have to die from vaccines before you think there might be a problem?

He's a kook yet you dispute none of the facts presented. I think you are the one wearing the kook hat.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-14-2020, 09:18 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Actually is was NOT RFK's comments.
This piece is on literally hundreds of internet news sites. So whom do you contend wrote it?

How many millions have to die from vaccines before you think there might be a problem?

He's a kook yet you dispute none of the facts presented. I think you are the one wearing the kook hat.
I've seen those sites. Which one did you paste in ?
They all have the same exact piece, so it doesn't matter.

― Voltaire
Which one did you use ?

I see you severely edited your initial pasting. Some of this nonsense is even to crazy for you LOL. Or maybe you read that it was false.

I'll close by saying that the only Gates is guilty of is being an advocate for vaccinations. And putting his money where his mouth is.
Quote:I see you severely edited your initial pasting.
I edited nothing - I may have eliminated some ads.

Gates puts his money where it will make him more money.

https://www.vaxxed2.com/

― Voltaire
https://www.vaxxed2.com/ ?????

Sorry, that's a trick my sister-in-law tries to get me to buy her fundamentalist religious drivel.
You're the Corona Karen who gets shaken by a few people in a bar enjoying love, life and beauty but totally ignores actual harm to millions of children.

Quote:Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously.

In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.

In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children. …Continued on slides 2 + 3.

― Voltaire