The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why
Photos:

https://madison.com/ct/news/local/govt-a...b10.html#3
Cool.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Proof that none of them are capable of opening their business or work in a social atmosphere. That is on the outside change any of them owned a business or had a job.
You know what? I just figured this out. When I was in Madison protesting the Vietnam War in the 70s, you were one of those guys throwing rocks and bottles and cans at me.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
That didn't happen, because I was there.

It was sadly hilarious that some were trying to tell us that they would use safe practices while rubbing up against each other at the so called protest.
You realize there were people participating that had infectious diseases, right?

― Voltaire
(04-26-2020, 10:16 AM)k.d. Wrote: You realize there were people participating that had infectious diseases, right?
If you are talking about the Madison MAGArally. I don't have any information that any did. However the likelihood is greater that they would contract and spread an infection than those who have the maturity and/or brains to distance.
People voluntarily and willingly assembled, under their 1st Amendment right, to protest government. Do you accept the fact that not one person was there under duress and that anyone that didn't want to possibly be exposed to any germs were free to not be there. If that is the case, what in the hell is your problem?

― Voltaire
Who cares about a protest ? This has nothing whatsoever to do with a protest. Nada on the 1st amendment as well.

It's about the spread ! Sorry I have to say that so often. By your posts, you don't seem to get it.

A person is free to get as sick as their little heart desires, no debate here on that either. However if they willfully put innocent and unsuspecting strangers at risk who in turn put others at risk and so on, they are truly assholes.

These mobs are the reason Trump and the governors put forth these measures. Normal, decent people wouldn't need them .
Quote:However if they willfully put innocent and unsuspecting strangers at risk who in turn put others at risk and so on, they are truly assholes.
How could they possibly do that if assholes are practicing anti-social distancing?

― Voltaire