The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Fuddruckers !
Enough of this tyranny !

Quote:"Anne Frank spent 2 years hiding in an attic and we’ve been home for just over a month with Netflix, food delivery & video games and there are people risking viral death by storming state capital buildings & screaming, 'Open Fuddruckers!'" he tweeted.

- patriot activist Patton Oswalt
I don't appreciate a 3rd class comedian comparing me to a Jew.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(04-19-2020, 09:25 AM)k.d. Wrote: I don't appreciate a 3rd class comedian comparing me to a Jew.

There would be no comparison. Frank had courage, the mob of snowflakes only selfish entitlement.
Quote:Frank had courage
By hiding?

Quote:the mob of snowflakes 
The snowflakes are you Social Justice Distancers

Quote:selfish entitlement.
I've never seem anyone that hates property rights as much as you. These people are not forcing anyone to go to their open businesses. Anyone that wants to play Anne Franke can stay in hiding.

Yet you feel entitled to go to WalMart, but not some Mom & Pop to get supplies.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The people distancing are doing the most to combat the spread. Certainly more than the wailing mobs.

Willful disregard for public safety has never, ever been a property right.

I have no problem with any tweaking of state policies, but I have a suspicion that things will get more open before the crying stops. There are signs of leveling off. It's gawdamn temporary, goodgawd !!

People should just count the welfare that Trump is throwing at them and tool up to get back to work real soon.
Quote:The people distancing are doing the most to combat the spread. Certainly more than the wailing mobs.
Some people live in fear, others, not so much.

Quote:Willful disregard for public safety has never, ever been a property right.
I missed the part in the 1st Amendment that said people have the right to assemble and protest only under perfect conditions.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Ben Franklin

― Voltaire
(04-20-2020, 09:32 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:The people distancing are doing the most to combat the spread. Certainly more than the wailing mobs.
Some people live in fear, others, not so much.

Quote:Willful disregard for public safety has never, ever been a property right.
I missed the part in the 1st Amendment that said people have the right to assemble and protest only under perfect conditions.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Ben Franklin

There's nothing in the 1st Amendment that says you can't shoot the guy next to you in the head, either.  What's your point ?

Ol Ben is rolling in his grave (or pissing his pants in laughter) by your bastardization of the word "Liberty"
Quote:There's nothing in the 1st Amendment that says you can't shoot the guy next to you in the head, either.  What's your point ?
YOU REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, DON'T UNDERSTAND PROPERTY RIGHTS.

― Voltaire
(04-20-2020, 10:53 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:There's nothing in the 1st Amendment that says you can't shoot the guy next to you in the head, either.  What's your point ?
YOU REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, DON'T UNDERSTAND PROPERTY RIGHTS.
That'd by the 5th and 14th amendment.
Sure, if that's what you think.

― Voltaire