The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridiculous quote of the day
Quote:“Quarantine is when you restrict movement of sick people. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people,” Meshawn Maddock, an organizer of “Operation Gridlock” with the Michigan Conservative Coalition, told Fox News. “Every person has learned a harsh lesson about social distancing. We don’t need a nanny state to tell people how to be careful.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/drivers...n-measures
Sounds like an accurate description to me. And I'd call someone a tyrant if they ban the sale of seeds for gardens or purchasing a U.S. Flag, like this governor has done. No, I think that quote fits their situation just fine.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I don't know how that quote about social distancing has anything to do with seeds and flags.
Quite simply, "We don’t need a nanny state to tell people how to be careful.”

The Worst Governor in America

Gretchen Whitmer imposes insane policies on Michigan.
https://spectator.org/the-worst-governor-in-america/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
They absolutely, positively need the nanny-state if you look the inconsiderate snowflake assholes milling around in packs.

For chrissakes when did we get so weak ? It's a couple of weeks ! sheesh !
I wouldn't wanna be you. Defending the nanny state and ignoring civil rights and the Bill of Rights.

I was reminded of the scene in the old classic, “Animal House,” where “Dean Wormer” says this to one of the fraternity guys (“Otter”) after reading about how New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy (D-Faber College, Class of ’80) responded to Tucker Carlson’s question about the constitutionality of his “stay-at-home” and under house arrest order.  “I wasn’t thinking about the Bill of Rights,” said Phil “Otter” Murphy.   He apparently believes that the Bill of Rights says “Shall Not Apply Whenever Someone Gets Sick” since his excuse was that you supposedly cannot have freedom unless everyone is of good health.  I laughed when Judge Napolitano said that a colleague sent him a cartoon portraying George Washington as saying this to James Madison about the Constitution.  Turns out that the judge’s own governor actually did say it! diLorenzo

― Voltaire
It's the spread !

Michigan isn't doing anything that the Trump gang isn't recommending.

All of the sudden we are worried about the Constitution hah !
Quote:Michigan isn't doing anything that the Trump gang isn't recommending.
You haven't been paying attention. I don't recall Trump saying you can't buy seeds for plants, vegetables or herbs. I don't recall Trump saying you can't buy an American Flag. I don't recall Trump saying you can't take your boat out on the lake you live on.

Quote:All of the sudden we are worried about the Constitution hah !
Any time your rights are abused you look to the Constitution for guidance and legality.

― Voltaire
Constitutions are always "stretched" during emergencies.

Our Michiganderflakes can still buy seeds and flags.
Quote:Our Michiganderflakes can still buy seeds and flags.
No they cannot.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04...confusion/
This is the same idiot that banned the use of that malaria drug that was saving lives.

I have never seen anyone hate civil liberties as much as you do.

― Voltaire