The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omar's 'Tropes' Are True
http://www.unz.com/kbarrett/ilhan-omars-...-are-true/
Some people just can’t handle the truth. Case in point: America’s Jewish Establishment and the Shabbat goys on their payroll, who are all squealing like stuck pigs in response to Rep. Ilhan Omar’s pointed remarks about Jewish-Zionist power.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Circumstances may suggest that Omar is an anti semite, but her comments were not antisemitic nor a "trope"
Can you explain that comment?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Omar made no reference to Jewish people directly or indirectly. She has talking about the sheeple cowards in Congress. A trope is more or less a figure of speech, I took Omar's comment about "dual loyalty" literally and I'm quite sure she meant it literally. There is no other explanation for our Israel policy. There is nothing MAGA about unconditional approval of Israel evil deeds.
The trope (stereotype/cliche) was regarding AIPAC and the Benjamins.

― Voltaire
Hmmm

It is a stereotype I am not familiar with.

Did Omar mention AIPAC ? Even if she inferred them. AIPAC isn't a knitting circle of a skeet shooting club. They are American lobbyists whose primary purpose is to influence politicians to the favor of Pro Israeli issues. And how do you influence politicians ? Benjamins ! It's the way all lobbying works, nothing stereotypical about that. The NRA, Planned Parenthood etc. work the same way and get widely and "wildly" criticized for their Benjamins. The difference is that Israel is above reproach to both Dems and Pubs. Wonder why ?

And of course the hijab has nothing to do with the Dem/Pub angst.
You would probably make more sense if you were familiar with the actual story.

― Voltaire
What is the actual the story ?. Serious question. Please add context for me, no links needed. As far as I can tell the hubbub is over her "dual loyalty" and "about the Benjamins" comments.

What am I missing ?
It is a stereotype I am not familiar with.
You aren't familiar with the stereotype of Jews and money?

Did Omar mention AIPAC ?
Yes. That is why it didn't seem as thought you read the article.

― Voltaire
Thanks about AIPAC,. I was looking for the tweet. I found it.

As far as "Jew and money" ? I guess I am familiar with that. But certainly not in a negative way as it is being portrayed.