The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stormy offers to lend Cohen her balls
"Are you fucking serious, Mikey?! What about MY family? You gave zero shits about my baby. In all serious though, this is WHY you shouldn’t back down! This is your chance to be a hero! I’ll loan you some of my balls, hold your hand, or whatever else you need to do the right thing"
What's that all about?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-contai...d=60573611
Cohen’s scheduled appearance had already become the subject of fierce partisan squabbling on the House Oversight Committee, with Republican lawmakers expressing concern Tuesday that the hearing was shaping up to be a "media stunt" engineered by one of Cohen’s legal advisers, Lanny Davis, a Democratic political operative who had worked closely with Bill and Hillary Clinton.

That tells it all when Lanny Davis is involved.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
A media stunt ? No way.
Lanny Davis! WAY!

― Voltaire