The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Green Bay Forum
Yeah, me too - Printable Version

+- Green Bay Forum (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf)
+-- Forum: Lets Talk (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Nation (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Yeah, me too (/showthread.php?tid=1272)

Pages: 1 2

Yeah, me too - j.p. - 08-13-2020

Quote:MADISON - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson would rather see no new coronavirus stimulus bill than one that includes new spending, the Oshkosh Republican said Friday.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/10/wisconsin-sen-ron-johnson-hopes-stimulus-talks-remain-broken-down/3334232001/

I think we are "stimulated" enough. If we have all that "credit" laying around, use it on the cause rather than electioneering.

Where are all of the self proclaimed "fiscal conservatives hiding ? Answer: there are none.

Reducing payroll taxes with a mutli trillion spending plan !!  That would make John Maynard Keynes blush !

RE: Yeah, me too - k.d. - 08-13-2020

Quote:Johnson said the $600 per week in additional unemployment benefits should not continue, arguing the benefit is too generous and could discourage employment.
DUH!!!!!

I laughed and laughed and laughed when Trump trumped the Democrats with those executive orders. BRILLIANT! Do I think that parts of them are unconstitutional? Yes. But what a slick move.

I wish people would quit whining about the payroll tax. For gawd's sake, people get to keep more of their own money. Who knows how to spend their own money better - the people or the government?

RE: Yeah, me too - j.p. - 08-13-2020

(08-13-2020, 11:54 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I wish people would quit whining about the payroll tax. For gawd's sake, people get to keep more of their own money. Who knows how to spend their own money better - the people or the government?

You are just the type of fool that Trump was speaking at.

"Keep more of their own money"  ??  Ha Ha that's hilarious. And ridiculous if you'd take a second to think about what you just said.

Explain to me how if you aren't paying payroll taxes you aren't keeping more of the fruits of your labor.

(08-13-2020, 01:12 PM)k.d. Wrote: Explain to me how if you aren't paying payroll taxes you aren't keeping more of the fruits of your labor.
It's amazing how people can be convinced not to consider the spending part of the equation. Maybe God will pay the bills ?? Hard to tell what's going through their minds.

Typical Bolshevik thinking government knows better than the individual.

(08-13-2020, 02:30 PM)k.d. Wrote: Typical Bolshevik thinking government knows better than the individual.
The Soviet Union cared as little about massive deficits as you and Trump do. That was part of it's downfall.

Just curious. Who are you expecting to cover our massive debts if not the taxpayers ?

Maybe you have someone who pays your bills. If so, let us know.

Perhaps you haven't seen the memes of "Money Printer goes BRRRRR" or you have missed the discussions on the fed giving trillions to banks and people are asking, "Why should we pay taxes, they can print all they want". The sooner you people wreck the country - the better.

(08-13-2020, 03:08 PM)k.d. Wrote: Perhaps you haven't seen the memes of "Money Printer goes BRRRRR" or you have missed the discussions on the fed giving trillions to banks and people are asking, "Why should we pay taxes, they can print all they want". The sooner you people wreck the country - the better.
Fair enough.

So, in addition to your love of deficits and debt. You also love weakened currency, inflation and our new Chinese masters.

If the FED can keep central banks, including foreign ones afloat, they can keep us afloat.  Money printer goes BRRRRRRR!